Galaxie!!!!

Morning!!!

I still didn't get the latest bumper issue yet. But I'm going to today. I still remember my first issue of Galaxie Magazine though. Back in 2001, July. It was like 11 years ago. Wow!!!

Masa tu, Fais still in high school. Form 4. My favorite artist at the moment was S Club 7. I was so in love with them. Loved their songs so much especially "Never Had A Dream Come True" & "Have You Ever". So bila fais lihat S Club 7 ada kat muka depan Galaxie, I'd immediately bought it. Since that moment, I started to buy Galaxie regularly. I might missed some few issues though but I'm still in love with Galaxie til this day!!!

Sampai sekarang, I have every issues yang I beli. My mom was like "Along, we should sell it and..." But I was like "NO!!!!!". Hehe. My first issue ada kat kampung but I still remember the photo of S Club 7 yang digunakan sebagai Cover Magazine

This One!!!!

0 comments: