2011's Favorite Movies Part 2

Continue from the last post

Ombak Rindu

Red Riding Hood

Scream 4

Super 8

The Help

Tower Heist

Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara

Ombak Rindu
Casts: Aaron Aziz, Maya Karin, Lisa Surihani etc
Why I Love: Maya Karin (superb), One of my favorites Malay Novel ever & Osman Ali (Director)

Red Riding Hood
Casts: Amanda Seyfried, Shiloh Fernandez etc
Why I Love: Amanda Seyfried!!!, The twist from the original fairytale story & The Cinematography

Scream 4
Casts: Neve Campbell, Courtney Cox, David Arquatte etc
Why I Love: My favorite Horror movie franchise ever, The combination of Neve/Courtney/David & A bunch of cameo from my favorite actors/actresses (Lucy Hale, Kristen Bell etc)

Super 8
Casts: Kyle Chandler, Elle Fanning etc
Why I Love: JJ Abrams (the Writer of Lost), the mystery element & Elle Fanning

The Help
Casts: Emma Stone, Viola Davis, Octavia Spencer etc
Why I Love: Emma Stone, the theme/moral value & Combo of Viola/Octavia

Tower Heist
Casts: Ben Stiller, Eddie Murphy, Casey Affleck, Gabourey Sidibe etc
Why I Love: Gabourey Sidibe (Precious), Funny story, A bunch of rootable characters

Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
Casts: Hrithik Roshan, Abhay Deoul, Farhan Akhtar, Katrina Kaif, Kalki Koechlin etc
Why I Love: The beautiful cinematography (Made me want to go to Spain), Kalki Koechlin & The storylines

That's all for now!!!

0 comments: