2011's Favorite Movies Part 1

Tahun ni seperti biasa, Fais banyak spent time tengok movies either dekat cinema or just watching Dvd at home. And this year, these are my favorite movies!!!

  
Breaking Dawn
Bridesmaids
Crazy Stupid Love

Friends With Benefits

Glee 3D

Harry Potter 7 Part 2
Breaking Dawn 
Casts: Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner etc
Why I Love: I'm a Twihards, The "Demon" inside Bella & Bella & Edward's Wedding

Bridesmaids
Casts: Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph, Melissa McCarthy, Rose Byrne etc
Why I Love: Amazing one-liner, Melissa McCarthy (fan of her since Gilmore Girls) & Chemistry between Kristen & Chris O'Dowd

Crazy Stupid Love
Casts: Steve Carrell, Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, Julianne Hough etc
Why I Love: Intelligently funny, Ryan/Emma Chemistry & Sexy!!!

Friends With Benefits
Casts: Justin Timberlake, Mia Kunis etc
Why I Love: Chemistry between Justin/Mila, Disturbingly romantic & Naughty storylines :p

Glee 3D
Casts: Glee Casts
Why I Love: The journey, the music & behind the scenes tour of my favorite tv drama

Harry Potter 7: Part 2
Casts: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint
Why I Love: The Happy Ending, Hermione/Ron chemistry & Voldemort finally was killed. YaY

0 comments: